Dual Leading Edge Static Mixer
Our dual leading edge (DLE) static mixer is custom designed to suit on-site requirements of length, number of auxiliary connections, pressure and temperature ratings.
Benefits of Using Our Static Mixer
The benefits of using a Savant DLE Mixer in Custody Transfer (ISO 3171 / API 8.2) Applications:
- No requirement for maintenance as a static mixer has no moving parts.
- No direct power consumption.
- Custom designed to suit on-site requirements of length, number of auxilary connections (including water injection connection), pressure and temperature ratings.
- Mixers have been rigourously tested by an independent third party in wet lab tests. Our designes are not based on CFD models.
- Uniform product to meet ISO 3171 / API 8.2 standards.
- Equally disperses water droplets in crude oil.
- Empirically proven for velocities greater than 0.7 FPS.
- Provide a process guarantee in any orientation as we do not need to differentiate between vertical and horizontal installation.
- Elements are fully welded into the mixer housing.
Why Choose Savant?
- Savant is an API member company with over 40 years of expertise in the Oil & Gas measurement industry.
- We pride ourselves in working with our clients to help solve their measurement related issues and offer custom solutions to each individual application.
- Our mixers are all manufactured in the United States using only the highest grade American and German steel.